Many times scratches on hardwood floors can be attributed to the lack of preventative maintenance in the home. There are many easy things you can do to prevent scratches, and Bona offers solutions if they are already there!
Follow These Simple Steps:
- Take high heels off at the door. In fact, if possible always remove shoes at the door!
- Trim your pet’s claws.
- Dust and vacuum floors on a regular basis to rid of sand, dirt, or grit build-up.
- Place mats both inside and outside exterior doors to trap dirt. Use rugs in high traffic areas.
- Use protective felt pads on the feet of furniture.
- Mop floors AT LEAST every other week.
However, if you already have scratches, we do offer Bona High and Low Gloss Polish to fill in minor scratches.